Monday, April 3, 2023

Adrija Saha Arushi ( Grade 4 green )

                                                              My best friends💖


My best friend is an amazing person.💕 She is always there for me, whether I need someone to talk to or just a shoulder to cry on.

 She is intelligent, kind-hearted,  genuine and honest.👼

 I am so grateful to have her in my life and consider myself lucky to call her my best friend. 💜💙

Friendship is one of the greatest blessings that not everyone is lucky enough to have.

 We meet a lot of people in the journey of life but there are only a few who leave a mark on us. 

My best friend is one such person who has been able to make a positive impact on my life. 
My best friend is someone who will always be there for me . She is my human dairy.  She is the mirror and I see that everyday and smile .😜






No comments:

Post a Comment

 Human body   September,09,2023   What is the human body?                                                                                   ...